Septic System Services
Let our experienced technicians take care of all your septic system needs. Our friendly and professional staff works efficiently to address all your needs- escrow inspections, tank pumping, grease trap pumping, repair work, leach line issues, city sewer connections, city sewer repairs or complete septic system replacements; including new construction- Chico Septic can do it all.
Septic Tank Pumping:
Chico Septic uses the latest technology to efficiently clean your septic system. Our team is ready for any size tank, whether it is a residential or commercial property. All our work is guaranteed and backed by our commitment to provide only the best service. We will always pump both sides you tank thoroughly.
Septic pumping services available:
- Metal tank detection locator
- Beeper tank locating
- Maintenance scheduling program
- Bacterial balancing
- Solid and leach side pumping
No one hopes to experience a problem with their septic system, but if it happens, you can confidently call on Chico Septic to repair the issue, with your best interests in mind. Our team goes above and beyond to make sure you feel taken care of. Our number one priority is getting your system up and running- we will always use the highest quality products and make sure we leave your job site clean.
Repair services available:
- Repair inlet and outlet T’s
- Repair broken septic lines
- Replace septic lids
- Patch septic tanks
- Replace distribution boxes
- Snake clogged septic line, clean outs and leach lines
- Map out septic systems
- Camera septic lines
Leach Line and Tank Replacements:
There may come a time when either your tank or leach lines need to be replaced. Our certified staff will make our suggestions and work with you to come up with the best course of action for your needs. Our estimates are always free. We work on both standard and engineered systems, will always use high quality pipe, cement distribution boxes and laser level the leach lines.
Installation Services available:
- Leach lines
- Septic tanks
- Distribution boxes
- Clean outs
City Sewer Connection:
With the needs of our community changing we strive to offer all septic services needed, which includes connecting to city sewer. Navigating through the process of hooking up to city sewer can be a tricky one. Our knowledgeable office staff can help guide you through the process and help you make the decisions that are best for you. Our advice and quotes are always complimentary!
City Sewer Services available:
- Abandon septic tanks
- Connect to main sewer and laterals
- Main sewer line installations
- Reroute plumbing (when necessary)
- Underground trenching
- City Sewer line repairs
Caring For Your Septic System:
Taking care of your system by performing preventative maintenance can help prevent costly issues from taking you by surprise. Caring for your tank is not difficult and with a few simple steps you can avoid an emergency septic situation.
Chico Septic suggests:
- Pump your tank - Don’t wait until you are having a problem! Routine pumping can prevent sewage from backing up into your home. Keep in mind; if you use a garbage disposal the amount of solids entering the tank will require more frequent pumping. Pumping every 3-5 years is recommended with normal use. More use will equal more frequent pumping.
- Never flush harmful materials into your tank - Grease, cooking oil, newspaper, paper towels, coffee grounds, feminine products, “flushable” wipes; cannot decompose in the tank. Chemicals such as pesticides and solvents are harmful to your system.
- Landscape your system appropriately - do not place water resistant materials over your leach field or tank. Keep roots from trees and large shrubs at least 10 feet from the tank and leach lines. Materials such as concrete or plastic can reduce the supply of air to the soil for proper seepage- grass is always the best coverage for your system.
- Know where your tank is - be sure to keep both sides of your lids easily accessible at all times for regular maintenance, pumping and allowing your technician to easily be able to diagnose your issues.
- Evaluate your system regularly - check the leach fields and downslope areas for odors, wet spots, or surfacing sewage.